Make a make-up spray, not only in sweat
- During the summer season there is a lot of freshness on the face.
- Drying makeup due to sweating is also very common.
- If you want to go to party events then it becomes necessary to make a makeover on your face.
Now the summer season has come completely. In this season, if women get the most problems with anything, then it is sweeter due to sweating. It is the right thing that compared to winter, there is a lot of emphasis in the face of the summer but it is also very common to have a bad make-up due to perspiration. Some girls do not make up for fear that they will get spoiled by sweating. Where to go to office or to go to a party event, it becomes necessary to make a makeover on the face. But due to perspiration, after some time the make-up starts to fall. To keep it long lasting, girls use makeup spray. But the makeup spray chemicals are available in the market. So today we are telling you the best way to make make-up spray at home. Let’s know how this homemade makeup spray is made.
Essential things to make spray
- 2 boondes coconut oil
- 1 spray bottle
- Medium Tissue Vegetable Glycerin
- 8 tbsps of medium size rose water
- 2 tbsps of medium size hazel oil
- 4 tablespoons of medium size water
- How to make a sponge
To make a spray, first take a bottle and mix it well by putting glycerine, rose water and witch hazel. Naw add water to it and mix it well. When the oil mixes it, put coconut oil in it too. You will see that you are ready with a make-up spray. Now whenever you do make-up to go somewhere, then sprinkle it on your face and let it dry. Its best quality is that there will be no damage to this spray and the make-up will remain in its place. Keep in mind that even if you do not have more makeup than you can do, you can also make stains of make-up on the face.
Be sure to keep these things in mind
- Now the summer season has come. So keep in mind that all your products are waterproof.
- If you are highlighting your lip, keep eye makeup lightweight.
- Use the brushchair with cotton to remove the makeup.
- If you are putting the Foundation on face, then do not forget to apply light powder.
- Put blotting papers together to remove extra makeup.
- Use the oil free foundation only.
- Wash the face cleanly before sleeping at night and do not forget to make makeup.
- Use the Alcohol Free Makeup Remover specifically for the eyes.